Student safety representatives

The university is responsible for the students’ work environment, and the union represents the students in these matters through their student safety representatives. Every student council has their own student safety representative. They bring forward complaints about the work environment to the person in charge.

If you as a student discover a problem with the work environment, you can turn to your student council or to the union at If you are interested in becoming a student safety representative or have any other questions about it, you can contact as well!