Student complaints 

The main purpose of the student union is to monitor the educations at the HT faculties. This regards both what happens in the classrooms and in the working environment. If you as a student face any problems regarding your education or your study environment, you can file a complaint for us to handle. Depending on the issue, it can be discussed in the student councils, student safety representatives, the departments or the faculty. 

Filing a complaint contributes to creating an overview of the situation of the students at the HT faculties, and makes the union able to make efforts where they are needed. An issue can be anything from cold classrooms, the class not following the syllabus, to discrimination and harassment. 

If you want to file a complaint you can send an email to Cornelia Andersson, vice president and head of educational affairs, at There is also an opportunity to fill in a complaint form, which you can find here and also in the list on the left. If you fill in the form you have the opportunity to be anonymous.



At Lund University all students have equal opportunities and rights regardless of sex, transgender expression or identity, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or gender. 

The university is responsible to make sure that no student is discriminated against or gets unfair treatment. If you have experienced discrimination, harassment, or other forms of victimisation you can turn to your student union. The union can help you by providing information about your rights, discussing the errand with the responsible people at the university and monitor the issue at the faculty.

Have you experienced discrimination, harassment or other forms of unfair treatment you can email Cornelia Andersson, vice president and head of educational affairs, at

Click here to come to a guide for students on discrimination, harassment and victimisation for students at the HT faculties.